The Sonoma County Pride (SCP) will produce its annual Pride Parade and Festival in Santa Rosa, returning to the heart of Sonoma County where previous Pride events enjoyed crowds numbering in the thousands. The move to Santa Rosa from Guerneville will allow the event to thrive and grow. The location will provide improved accessibility to: public transit; hotel accommodations; and parking. This year’s celebration spans three days of events and activities designed to appeal to a large array of the community’s interests.
Friday, June 1, 2018
- Pride Kick-Off at Laugh Cellar – Starring TV Star Alec Mapa
- Discover Santa Rosa: Curated Merchant and Pub Tour – Downtown Santa Rosa
- North Bay’s LGBTQI Historical Timeline Reception – Location TBA
Saturday, June 2, 2018
• Sonoma County Pride Parade – Downtown Santa Rosa
• Sonoma County Pride Festival – Old Courthouse Square, Downtown Santa Rosa
Sunday, June 3, 2018
• Pride Sunday To Do List – Brunch. Matinee. Shop
- Brunch at Participating Restaurants
- OUTwatch Wine Country’s LGBTQI Film Festival Short Film Program at Third Street Cinema
- Save $$ While Shopping at Downtown Santa Rosa Businesses
Sonoma County Pride Vice-President, Brian Rogers says “Our Sonoma County Pride weekend is a celebration of the diversity of our community, which helps makes this such a wonderful place to live. We invite our LGBTQI neighbors and straight allies to join us for this community event.”
In 2010, a University of California demographer reported that Sonoma County has the 2nd highest per capita percentage of residents living in same sex relationships in the US.
SCP is an all-volunteer-led 501c-3 non-profit organization. Our mission is dedicated to enhancing the lives and well-being of our LGBTQI community and allies throughout Sonoma County. SCP promotes equality for all, and acts as the community’s liaison with state and local government, businesses and other community organizations.