Reading International, Inc. announced its Reading Cinemas with TITAN XC in Rohnert Park, California location will be welcoming back movie lovers on Friday, March 19 with extensive sanitization and safety measures in place. In an environment carefully designed to address COVID-19 concerns, and to comply with the various governmental guidelines, guests can return to share the magic of movies again on the big screen.
Taylor Green, the theater’s general manager, said “Our audience has always enjoyed watching a wide variety of films on the big screen at Reading Cinemas, and we so look forward to seeing everyone again. For our reopening weekend, we are excited to continue to offer moviegoers with Sonoma County’s Best Movie Value – $8.50 tickets for all movies, all ages – to enjoy family-friendly films such as Raya and the Last Dragon, The Croods: A New Age and Tom & Jerry – alongside action-packed blockbusters and Oscar nominated hits.”
“Reading Cinemas has been working hard to enrich safety protocols and to train our team to abide by federal, state, local and industry guidelines,” said Division Manager Jennifer Deering.
“We are delighted to welcome back our guests and the community to enjoy movies in a safe and responsible way.”
Reading Cinemas has implemented the following policies and procedures to help keep the community safe: • Masks are required to be worn by all guests and staff. Guest are permitted to remove masks when seated in their auditorium enjoying fresh popcorn and other refreshments.
• Guests will be encouraged to skip the box office and buy tickets in advance, either online or through the Reading Cinemas mobile app in order to decrease physical contact.
• Only credit, debit, or gift cards will be accepted to limit monetary exchanges. A designated transactional space will be available on site at each location where cash amounts can be transferred onto a gift card.
• Guests should arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before their showtimes in order to decrease building traffic and allow for increased sanitization.
• To keep a safe distance from others, guests will be required to sit in their assigned seats, and ticket purchases for each party will automatically account for six feet of social distancing between parties, by blocking off the seats surrounding each group. Reading Cinemas further encourages parties to be made up of immediate household members where possible.
• Increased cleaning and sanitation will take place regularly, with extra sanitation at high-touch point areas. Auditorium seating and armrests will be disinfected after each use.
• To improve air quality, each cinema has upgraded all HVAC filters and increased maintenance frequency.
• Floor decals and signage have been placed throughout the theaters to help guests maintain a safe distance from others.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the theaters. Guests will be encouraged to wash their hands before and after consuming food and drinks.
Reading Cinemas Rohnert Park’s opening weekend lineup features something for everyone: for families, The Croods: A New Age, The War with Grandpa, Tom & Jerry and Raya and The Last Dragon; for action fans, Monster Hunter, Chaos Walking and Wonder Woman 1984; and for those looking to see the Oscar nominees on the big screen, Minari, Nomadland, and Promising Young Woman. Advance tickets are on sale now for Warner Bros. Godzilla vs. Kong, scheduled to open March 31. A complete list of all films and showtimes are available at readingcinemasus.com/rohnertpark.
In addition to new releases, beginning in April, Reading Cinemas will offer a variety of private screening options for guests:
• VIP screenings, allowing groups to enjoy a private screening, and select their movie from the list of over 60 options! Film categories include Family, Date Night, Action/Adventure, Sci-Fi Hits and 80s Favorites.
• Private Rental Events, in which groups can provide their own content via Blu-Ray, streaming device, or even gaming console, and make their own VIP Event.
• Buyouts, in which guests can reserve all the seats in an auditorium to view any of the theater’s current releases to enjoy a private screening.
Reading Cinemas Rohnert Park with TITAN XC is located at 555 Rohnert Park Expressway West. For more information, please visit readingcinemasus.com/rohnertpark or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Reading International, Inc.Reading International Inc. (NASDAQ: RDI), an internationally diversified cinema and real estate company, is a leading entertainment and real estate company, engaged in the development, ownership and operation of cinemas and retail and commercial real estate in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand.
The family of Reading brands includes cinema brands: Reading Cinemas, Angelika Film Centers, Consolidated Theatres, and the State Cinema in Tasmania; live theatres operated by Liberty Theatres in the United States; and signature property developments, including Newmarket Village, Auburn Redyard, Cannon Park, and The Belmont Common in Australia, Courtenay Central in New Zealand, and 44 Union Square in New York City.
Additional information about Reading can be obtained from the Company’s website: http://www.readingrdi.com.