Just in case you missed it, the 2022 U.S. Trans Survey is now LIVE! If you haven’t taken the survey already, now is a great time. For the first time in 7 years, you have a chance to be part of the largest survey of trans people in the United States. We hope you’ll take about 60 minutes to share your story and be a part of history.
If you are trans and plan to take the survey, here’s what you need to know:
- The survey is open to people of all trans identities (binary and nonbinary), ages 16 and older, living in the United States and U.S. territories, regardless of citizenship status.
- If you pledged to take the survey, you are not obligated to take the survey. Participation is voluntary. When you click on the link to start the survey, you will be asked to consent to take the survey.
- The U.S. Trans Survey is an anonymous survey. Your response will be kept confidential and will not be used to identify you.
- The time required to take the survey may vary, but make sure to set aside at least 60 minutes to take the survey.
- The survey will be available in both English and Spanish.
- Please let your trans friends and siblings know about the survey too!
The U.S. Trans Survey is a survey for trans people, by trans people. The 2022 U.S. Trans Survey is conducted by the National Center for Transgender Equality in partnership with the National Black Trans Advocacy Coalition, the [email protected] Coalition, and the National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance.
If you have any questions, please reach out at [email protected]
Again, thank you so much for being part of this important survey. We’re excited to see the results!